Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I hate slideshows -- seriously



Now it's time for anyone to share some sage wisdom with me. I spent a lot of time yesterday trying to figure out how in the heck to get a slideshow to embed into a POST. I did not want it on the side.

When we first started teaching, it was super quick and mostly painless to use Picasa or Flickr to create a fun slide show. Not anymore. I tried lots and lots of different options and created about 10 new accounts on various websites that promised to make my dreams come true - HA!

In the end, my shoutout goes to photobucket.com. If you cannot see the slideshow, please let me know. I'm signed in to a lot of things, and it's always important to make sure your sharing settings are on public before you send out to the masses. Or they will simply see an empty box.

aaauuggghhh. Once I recover from this disaster, I will include some updated tips on creating the perfect podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment