Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Podcasts rock!

Here is my podcast about podcasting.
 Assignment "Specs"

  1. 3-5 minutes -- DO NOT go over 5 minutes. Your grade will be based on the first five and you will be penalized for anything over or under 5 minutes.
  2. Your blog must stay true to the topic of your blog.
  3. You can use a lot of things to record it. I download audacity from the web and use it. I've also used the voice memo on my iphone. We have audacity in the Mac Lab in Henderson 7. Let me know if you need access.
  4. You have to host the audio on a non-Blogger site because the free Blogger does not allow you to post audio to your site. I use podbean.com because I always have, but some prefer other sites. Just as long as you can embed a player and your podcast, you are fine.
  5. Have some fun. It's OK to partner with a friend or interview an "expert" on your subject matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment